Monday, December 29, 2008

SEC Championship Game!!

So not too long ago, (in December at least), I watched the Florida vs. Alabama SEC Championship game with my dad at his place. Now, I have to say that I am a huge college football fan, especially when it comes to the Gators! Pretty much everyone that knows me knows that I am a Gator, probably annoyingly so..

Now, this was a great game. It was a back and forth, no mistake, slugfest until Florida took over the game in the fourth quarter. So why am I writing about this game here. Well, this is mostly about how I act in general watching these games. I have complained to my dad, and I really do not know why, but these games are going to kill me! I do not understand why I get so worked up, but I can literally get sick to my stomach, angry, ecstatic, depressed, and every other emotion in a span of about 15 minutes! If they lose, forget about it! As Lani can attest, I am in a horrible mood for typically the rest of the weekend.

What was funny during this last game was how I walked outside during this one crucial third down play because I just could not watch, and of course Florida sacked the QB! So later in the game a similar situation occurred, and my dad yelled to go outside, (I guess I am bad luck), and of course while I stood on the back patio my dad screams because Florida sacked the QB again…Well at least we won that game, which means I will be happy for a while anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment