Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OK, so what have I been doing for so long right?... Well, work has been EXTREMELY busy, and I know I should not complain since many of friends do not have that to complain about so I wont! I am nearing the end of my current project which has been my life for almost two years now. It has started construction and we should be done with everything except for the plethora of ASI's, (for the person that does not know, these are clarifications of things that confuse the contractor in the drawings so we have to give them a little more info), that should certainly come. Being this particular team's first jaunt into Revit, our first time trying new ways of doing things with our documents, and a interesting schedule, (do you sense the sarcasm), will make things interesting later.

In other news, I have also been working on competitions which I usually really enjoy. Hopefully some good will come out of these and we will do well. Stay tuned for future updates... unless we do really bad and this will be the last you ever hear of it...

I am also now working with the Cub Scouts as a Webelos Leader. So far it has been fun and I am enjoying working with the boys. That has a fairly significant time requirement, so that has made things a little more tight especially on nights when we meet or there is training or something.

The boys are at home for the summer and Lani has been dealing with having them around, which has been hard sometimes for her as with most parents. We have been trying to establish some kind of a schedule of chores, working on school work, (we had their teachers send home a lot of extra work), and Cub Scout stuff for Benji.

On top of all of this I have been trying to get the process moving for my registration and exams. I am waiting for word from the powers that be to find out what exams I have been approved to take. As soon as I know I plan on getting started as soon as possible. That will be great fun...

So I will try to improve in my blogging, and I will try to maybe speak of more interesting things as well. I know that I am a boring, uninteresting, and generally dull blogger... what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment